There’s nothing like good chick lit to get you in the right mood for summer. Make sure to visit these blogs to find out more about the imminent release of Time After Time, join in the #whatif virtual book tour fun, and also to meet author Hannah McKinnon!
Check out these blogs right away, and subscribe to them, so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
- Nat’s Reading Cloud – June 2
- The Book Corner – June 3
- Sarah’s Book Reviews – June 4
- Bookaholic Confessions – June 5
- Linda’s Book Bag – June 6
- Bookish Escapes – June 7
- Compelling Reads – June 8
- Portobello Book Blog – June 9
- Cat Lavoie – June 10
- Living in Cyn – June 12 (that’s here!)
- Handwritten Girl – June 14
- This Chick Reads – June 15
#Writers! How about making Hannah’s website the first stop on your book tour?
Here, on Living in Cyn, when we’re not gabbing about my own book and writing, we like to talk about the writing process and the decisions we take towards publication–specifically, whether to self publish or get representation (through an agent and/or a publisher).
Hannah McKinnon wrote a gem of a blog post regarding her own experience “going trad”. (<==Check out her website here!)
— Hannah McKinnon (@MrsElectrilight) May 30, 2016